- Category: ERP/Accounting engine
- Business Process Area: Financials/Accounting
Revenue management can no longer live in spreadsheets. NetSuite’s financials software simplifies the complexities of evolving revenue recognition mandates, no matter if a sale encompasses a single performance obligation, a series of obligations spanning a time period, or diverse obligations in a bundle. The results enable the automation of revenue policy for compliance, real-time revenue intelligence and actionable data.
- Accounting teams can focus on exceptions to the policy, eliminating hours spent managing and recording revenue, and reducing the hours/days to close.
- Comply with industry guidance and mandates for today and tomorrow. NetSuite Revenue Management works seamlessly with Multi-Book Accounting to account for a single transaction under multiple standards.
- Analyze actual revenue impacts as well as forecasts that dynamically respond to actual postings to give an updated expected revenue picture for future periods—all with the ability to drill back into the source sales document or transaction.
- Download Data Sheet