(Senior) ERP Consultant
As a NetSuite Alliance Partner, we provide implementation and integration services as well as business transformation consulting services that help our customers get even more value from their Oracle NetSuite software solutions.
Growire’s mission is to empower organizations and their leaders to focus their limited time on what really matters: customers, projects and contracts.
To support its growth, Growire is currently looking for a (Senior) ERP Consultant
As an ERP consultant at Growire, you are responsible for advising and supporting customers in their ERP implementation processes. You assess and translate business processes into an efficient working solution in NetSuite. From the preliminary investigation to the go-live, you are closely involved in the process. In consultation with the customer, you advise the customer about the design of NetSuite. In addition, you also advise on integration issues and you are involved in the development of our SuiteApps.
Main responsibilities are:
- You build and maintain good customer relationships, based on your professional advice and guidance
- You analyze and evaluate the specific needs of the customers
- You organize customer workshops to assess their current business process, advise customers on possible solutions using Growire’s proven project methodology
- You participate in the implementation of effective NetSuite solutions for our customers
- You effectively configure and customize NetSuite environments to match customers’ needs
- Assist customers when the new system goes live to assure optimal user adoption and faultless launch
- Create training/support documentation, and drive end-user training to promote user adoption
- Support the client following “Go Live” deployment to troubleshoot issues that arise, and promote additional methods to optimize the system for enhanced performanc
Skills & Experience
- A degree in computer science, business administration, Information Systems or another related field
- Passion for information technology in general
- Good understanding of Accounting flows
- Critical thinking and analysis skills
- You take initiative with a focus on the Customer’s interest
- Easy contact and fluent in English and Dutch.
- You are creative, dynamic, you like working in teams and are autonomous.
What we offer
Of course, Growire offers an attractive package and the chance to work together with some awesome colleagues. But working at Growire also offers a unique opportunity to develop skills that are in very high demand on the job market.
So take the next step in your career and apply for this position by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org